22 February 2010

developments!

So, my last post was pretty despairing. Feeling better now, though. I got my motivation back, and now everything is going by quicker than I could have imagined.

There are quite a few professional developments!

--Went to the first Filmmakers Forum last week and made a lot of contacts.
--Secured a job doing a Little Rock DJ's make-up for a promo video.
--I am on IMDB!
--I'm now committed to two movies for next month.
--My first thesis photo shoot is this Sunday, the 28th!
--I am volunteering as a SFX make-up artist for the UCA Active Shooter Exercise next month.

I'm finally starting to feel like a professional. It's a nice feeling... things are falling into place, and I can't wait to finish my thesis portfolio and throw myself head-on into make-up after graduation.

:) kbai.

No comments: