- I got a job, which began meaning I never saw my friends. Now it just means I never get sleep because I'm trying to see my friends.
- My classes are uncharacteristically demanding, and teachers are not sympathetic to a student's overbooked schedule.
- One of my friends turned out to be a witch of a person.
- I'm taking classes that (for the most part) I don't enjoy.
- I am exhausted all the time.
- I disappoint people constantly because I don't have time for them.
Things That Made Fall 2009 Bearable
- My remaining awesome friends.
- Flora and Matt bought a house only a few blocks away!
- My co-workers are super. <3.
- I feel like I'm accomplishing something by being so busy.
- I got engaged to the best man I know.
- I had a stellar birthday because of it.
- I channeled my artistic side in drawing class and made a lot of friends.
- I relearned French, and speak/read/write it better than ever.
- I learned that there is more to life than grades, and despite my slightly falling GPA this semester (no doubt with more than one B), I feel like it was worth it to spend time with friends and family.
- I got to see my Aunt Margi and Sam for my birthday.
- I received inheritance money that'll help me accomplish my dreams.
- No regular nightmares as a result of the heavy stress I'm under -- good sign?
There are still a few weeks left before the end of the semester, but there's a basic summary of it. I'm glad to see more good than bad on that list.