(1) Evolutionary Psychology - doesn't sound too hard. I've got 3+ friends in there to sit with, too.
(2) Wind Ensemble - holy crap, I made Wind Ensemble! I didn't expect that one. I love my rowmates, though, and aside from some uncomfortable situations that may arise at concerts (read: people I'm not used to seeing), I'm very excited about being there.
(3) French Conv. & Comp. II - the class sounds fun, but I got intimidated in class on Thursday. Having waited a year to take the sequel to Conv. & Comp. I, my French is rusty. Also, I've been speaking, reading, and thinking Hungarian since the summer started, so my brain is going to have a hard time untraining itself and jumping back into French mode.
(4) Drawing I - a fun, loose class. Nothing difficult here, just two hours per session to let my hair down and breathe.
(5) Sensation & Perception - having had Cognitive and Physiological from the same professor last semester, I feel like a lot of this is review.
(6a) Oxford Tutorial - I'm excited about my thesis, but uncomfortable and unsure how to make it more interdisciplinary. Creative theses are a little more difficult in that respect.
(6b) Meetings with Tutor - rescheduled meetings with Shauna, so now we're meeting later in the week. I'm pretty excited!
(7) Oboe - lessons start Wednesday.
Also, I am working 20-25 hours/week at the Starbucks in Maumelle, now that school has started. This means morning shifts... which means leaving Conway at 4:30am twice a week (ouch...). But it's good. I love my job, and I love the people I work with. =)
Ben is great... I love him terribly. We're both suffering for my busy schedule, him moreso than me, since he has a little more free time to suffer (I'm sure if the situation were reversed, I would feel similarly). I just want him to be happy, but sometimes it seems like there's nothing I can do for a time. I miss him. He just talked himself into, then out of, then back into coming to see me this afternoon, even though I have to go film this evening in Little Rock.
I love him.
I also love my Hungarian friends, whom I miss something crazy, too.
I have homework I should be doing... but I felt like these things needed be recorded.