31 December 2009

The End of 2009

Well, 2009. Here were are.
I think we both know you were quite the disappointment.
You kicked me and mine when we were down.
Took some loved ones away from us.
Turned a friend against us.
Hurt some.
Lost some.
You crushed some dreams.
You postponed a lot of others.
You caused a lot of tears.

Nevertheless, I won't discredit you the high points.
I met my soulmate this year, and he asked me to marry him.
I got to spend time with friends in Hungary.
I got to see Niall here in Arkansas.
Reunited with New Mexico family.
Was able to start pushing my make-up career forward.
Got a good job.

Here's to hoping next year will be better. For everyone. I mean, how could it not be? I'm graduating, I'm marrying the love of my life, and I'm starting things fresh.

:)

Beks.

No comments: