01 June 2009

Summer lovin', happened so fast...

The summer is really panning out to be a great one already.  It's different, but a good different.  Kind of a grown-up good different.

Work has been awesome.  Seriously.  I love my job... I loved coffee before, but I have such a huge appreciation for it now!  Even more than before.  My coworkers are incredibly great.  I really couldn't imagine working anywhere else right now.  It's a good fit for me at this time in my life.

I don't get to see Ben as often as I would like.  We average about twice a week... it seems like we're seeing each other less now than we did when I was in school.  Odd, but then again, I was about 20 minutes closer.  Ben was planning on moving to Conway... I guess I was hoping he was really going to try to do so, but you know, things come up.  He's got more important things to do right now.

Tomorrow morning, I am getting up, and I am going running.  I officially start whatever regimen it is I'm going to put myself through tomorrow.  I would like to lose say... 15 pounds before Hungary.  It'll probably end up being maybe 10, but I'll take what I can get!  I haven't really... gained that much weight since last summer... maybe about 10 pounds, but I -feel- like I have.  My clothes aren't fitting like they were.  So time to crack down!

I miss my friends a lot.  I might have to watch some Doctor Who tomorrow to get over school-sickness.

loooooove.
love love love.
because I have nothing better to say.
love.

Beks.

No comments: