25 February 2009

it'll happen. it's gonna happen.

Things have been passing strange recently.
I went home this past weekend so I could spend some time with my mom.  My mom had a date... that's weird to say.  It's not something that's really come up ever, not that I remember.  It's always just been my mom, my brother, and me.  So dealing with something new was an experience, to say the least.

I spent a lot of time with Katie, Adam, and David this past weekend, too.  That was good.  I guess I really needed some time to sit back and not think about the normal things.  I came back to school feeling much more relaxed about life than I did when I left it.

...probably not all good, as I skipped my SOC class today, lol.

The atmosphere at my old church in Jonesboro was... intense on Sunday.  A lot of unfortunate events have stricken the congregation there, and I got an email today about another.  A man I liked but really knew only through other people I loved took ill recently and passed away last night.  All this death just makes me feel... quiet.  It doesn't make me all that sad or upset (as I think it probably should...)... I just don't really know what to do with myself.  I feel like I need to do something, but I'm finding the motivation to start on the night's homework hard to come by.

I'm going to see my brother in Mississippi over spring break before I fly to Florida.  I decided this past weekend, and I'm pretty excited.  :)  I miss that kid.

There's probably a lot more I could write about... but frankly, I need to start on this work.
Cheers.
Nagyon szeretlek.

No comments: