- Doctor Who Season 3 (thank you, Chris!!)
- Sephora Brand Ultimate Blockbuster - Collector's Edition Palette + lip repulpant gloss (thanks Mom!)
- Heatable Aromatherapy Booties (I'm SERIOUS, you heat them up in the microwave and put them on your feet!)
- Handmade scarf and hat set
- Hoodie from Hawaii
- iPod to FM converter for my car
25 December 2008
14 December 2008
12 December 2008
10 December 2008
09 December 2008
01 December 2008
This week, I've gotten massive breakout-age… and I've no doubt it's from all the stress I'm putting myself through. I looked in the mirror after removing the witch's makeup for my Macbeth performance today, and winced at all the lurkers and ugly blemishes covering my face. You just can't hide all that. Today was the worst day of the week, I think... I mean, it was definitely the longest. I don't know what's going to happen officially later this week, but here's to hoping things aren't too crazy.
Here's what I have to do tonight:
- Town Hall Meeting – mandatory for Honors Council members, so I'll be there.
- Council meeting – following the Town Hall meeting will be the "hearing".
- 8 Government journals (for safety's sake. I need to get 8 done so I won't be overworked tomorrow).
- Write up my part for the Artists' Statement – Honors project group
- Start studying for Abnormal Psychology quiz
Ambiguous note of the evening: I am a little unnerved by something. Eh. I guess the topic of my French oral exam didn't help today. I'm just doing a lot of thinking.
Made 1st chair oboe, Symphonic band. That's good, it's what I wanted. Not too much work, but I still get to play more. Perfect for me. Plus, I have Kort and Amy in there with me. I'm just sad that Laurel and Anna can't be in there with us, too. C'est trop dommage. L
I'm really just trying to make it to the end of this week. Next week shouldn't be too bad. But… yeah.
What did I even start out wanting to write? I'm digressing like crazy here.