10 November 2008

salut? salut. mes courses.

My schedule for next semester is set:

  • Oboe Lesson (1 hr)
  • Symphonic Band (1 hr, though we rehearse 3 hours a week)
  • Cognitive Psychology (3 hrs)
  • Physiological Psychology (3 hrs)
  • Principles of Sociology (3 hrs)
  • Senior Seminar:  Issues in Global Economics and Environment (3 hrs)
  • Stage Makeup (3 hrs)

It should be an interesting semester... technically I'll be a senior (hence the senior seminar).  I'll be spending a lot of time in Snow and Mashburn.  Wahh... not look forward to all the upper division classes.  With luck, Stage Makeup will be the escape I hope it's going to be!

Joe, I'm gonna miss you next semester.  :(  Don't forget about us.  ♥.

2 comments:

disneykid1 said...

its so weird not registering this semester. im going to miss you guys so much.
you guys have made the past two years the best of my life.

i think you'll love stage makeup and that lots of good things will happen in the next year for you. <3

disneykid1 said...

oh and dont worry, i'll be back to hang out.
not to mention you guys will come stay with meee!