23 October 2008

alive.

So, as usual I'm crazy stressed out, but again-- that's usual.
I lost my iPod, and my computer's about to call it quits.  It's either a really invasive virus that affects my browser, or my hard drive is about to melt.  Either way, I ended up just ordering another hard drive.  I can't afford a new computer right now, so a new HDD should hopefully tide me over until I can get a refurbished Macbook next summer.  Cross your fingers!  The good news is the company I bought it from on eBay was SUPER prompt about sending it.  They shipped it the next day, so it should arrive in Jonesboro next week!  I won't be without a working computer for long.  Thank.  Elua.

All the stress aside, I'm leaving today for San Antonio.  It should be a pretty fun trip, I'm excited about going.  I guess a good thing about being over-involved (with Honors) is people take notice sometimes.  And I get a break like this.

Sweeeeeeeet.

Anywho.  I'll be back the wee hours of Sunday morning.  Cheers.
ily.
Beks!

No comments: