23 September 2008

The Halloween Lineup

The lineup for my Halloween costume this year has really turned into just that:  a lineup.

1.  Rose Tyler, either from "The Stolen Earth" or "Doomsday"


































2.  Jem and the Holograms.  At this point, I'm really not all that sure which one of the four I was supposed to be... Probably either the blue-haired or the purple-haired one.  This one, I'd be with Laura, Flora, and Amber.


















3.  Bella Swan.  I know, I KNOW.  Don't judge me, you weirdos lol.  My friend Trent asked me if I would be Bella so he could be Edward for Halloween.  This may or may not happen, but if it does, I can assuredly say it'd be my easiest costume ever.  I wouldn't really have to do anything, lol. 
















4.  The Andrews Sisters.  This was Julie's idea... prolly won't happen because of costuming issues, but we thought it'd be fun for Laina, Julie, and me.  :)



3 comments:

disneykid1 said...

I think it'll be peter pan again for me lulz. I am just too lazy.

Jules Kelly said...

Can't say I'm surprised about Joe's choice of costume.

I wish we could be The Andrews Sisters.

Laina: "Who's that?"
Beks and Jules: *judge*

And how are you going to make the costumes for Jem and the what-a-whatsies?

Jenifer said...

Halloween is coming up, next month actually. I am jumping with excitements.