20 May 2008

why I am a big dork, reason #4359.

I knew that me being on heavy painkillers would probably bring on some funny moments, but I never imagined I would run into this one.  To explain, here is my conversation with friend Derrick


Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
I. am the biggest loser on the planet.
And I'll tell you why, Derrick, but you're not allowed to laugh.
Here I've been trying to sleep for an hour, but there's been a persistent noise of a BUG preventing it!  One of those creepy crawly flying bug beetle crap things that makes too much noise for its own good and which crawls too fast to catch when you jump up to turn on the light to catch it!
I finally got so mad I turned on the light, grabbed my sword-- I kid you not, my sword-- and went on a bug hunt.
I bravely... knocked the bug from the ceiling with my sword... covered it with a cup, which I then covered with an old clog.
The bug will be severely dealt with on the morrow.

derrick says:
hahahahahahaha

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
HERE LIES BUG, WHO DISTURBED BEKAH'S DRUG-INDUCED STUPOR. BUG IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENS TO SIMILAR BUGS WHO DO SIMILAR THINGS.
i intend to use my sword to deal with bugs more often.
gets the job done.

derrick says:
you're adorable.

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
another bug tried crawling in under my door during the massacre.
he's been 'mugged'...
well, i put a mug on top of him.

derrick says:
hahahahHA.

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
ugh

derrick says:
i heart you so much it hurts in the face.

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
does it? does it really? :/

derrick says:
you know it.

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
Ah.  Well... that's good.
...I've been sitting here with my sword on my knees listening for any more bug sounds.  I think I'm safe.

derrick says:
sounds like it.
go back to bed.  

Bekbeks // Ryeanna says:
k. ^_^






In other news, I had a dream about Doctor Who last night that involved snogging.  Yes, snogging.  With the Doctor, mind you, and it was a-maz-ing.  Hot.

No comments: