26 May 2008

metamorphose.

Well, blogger, as with every Monday, I stumbled over to weigh myself as soon as I hopped out of bed.
And I am pleased to report that I officially weigh lighter than I have since junior high school.  Ah, I take that back.  I lost 20 pounds when I got mono in 10th grade.  So.  I officially weigh lighter than I have since I got mono in 10th grade.

According to one set of scales, I have lost 37 pounds.
According to another set of scales, I have lost 38.5.

I'm going with the former one, only because it produced those numbers more reliably.  I was surprised, though!  I ate not-so-healthily last week.

It's a weird feeling, looking at myself in the mirror.  I don't really feel like I look any different in person, though when I took pictures of myself today, my face seemed alien to me.  I have cheekbones?  Really?  Who knew.

1 comment:

Jules Kelly said...

ah, bek beks. congrats on the weight loss. the Fat just walks away...hrm...

so, I've caught up on your Blog since I've been absent.

Let's just say...you've been Judged. By Me.

I'll miss You when you are in Ireland! Nooooooo!!!