26 April 2008

the times ahead.

Here's what I have coming up next week.

Sunday
8pm -- Honors Council Finals Fest

Monday
8am -- World History final

Tuesday
10:42am -- Oboe jury
4pm -- Meeting with Blue Team! to work on presentation

Wednesday
2pm -- French final

Thursday
10:15am -- Honors final
2pm -- Research Methods Lab final

Friday
10am -- Band rehearsal

Saturday
?am -- check-out
1pm -- Commencement

So last Thursday, I went to a dinner for the Ireland group.  It was really a lot of fun, which surprised me a bit.  I wasn't prepared to make such immediate good friends.  Laura and I get along great, I think we're going to have a fantastic time being roommates this summer.  We ate soda bread, Irish stew made with Guinness, and boxty, all of it pretty good!

And last but not least, here's the video Julie and I made last week in honor of Twilight:  the Movie.




I'm out.  Love!
Beks.

No comments: