29 March 2008

so much for not complaining.

I've been meaning to write about something for a while now. Something's been bothering me... and while I know that in the long run, it isn't really that big of a deal... it still irks, and I have to get it off my chest.

A good friend of mine has recently just... stopped talking to me. I don't understand it. I haven't done anything at all to stop him talking to me... at least, I didn't think I had. We used to talk at least once a day. Now? I haven't heard from him in weeks, despite any attempts I've made to get him to speak to me. I didn't realize how much I'd counted on him, and it really surprises me. We haven't even been friends overlong, just this year.

But still. It hurts. I'm more than a little sensitive about this kind of crap.

No comments: