03 February 2008

she has a way with words.

It's always such a... relief, when I hear from Christopher. Sounds weird, doesn't it? I'm just always really happy to be talking to him. He was in town on Friday, but unfortunately I didn't get to see him in time-- probably good, though, since I was pretty sick that day. But he called me tonight, and we had a nice talk. I hope this means he and I are friends again. Lord knows I don't deserve his friendship anymore, but I really do enjoy his company. I talked to Ryan tonight, too. What a goose; he just ups and drives to Little Rock at night for no apparent reason at all. Strange kid. You hear that, Ryan? You are straaange.


Alycia and I had a lovely weekend! We put in a lot of bonding time, which was nice. I rarely get to do stuff with just the two of us, so this weekend was really fun. Today we went shopping for clothes... I needed some jeans and black shoes for concert season. At Target, though, I ended up buying two shirts, this color and another in lime, and two camisoles.






Spent more money than I'd planned shopping in Target (that's normal, isn't it? Haha), and then ran over to Kohl's, found 2 good-fitting pairs of jeans, and made our way back to school in time to be waiting for our roommates' arrivals.

Hopefully this week won't be as stressful as the last. And that I'll get more rest. I have a feeling my mother is tempted to come down here and force me to take care of myself. It frustrates her when I get sick like this, I know. And we both know it's because I overstretch myself. But I'm okay with that. For some sick, almost masochistic reason, I think I enjoy being busy to the point of anxiety. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

Man, I'm a freak.

I hope all of you are having a lovely end to your weekend. Oh, and happy late Groundhog's day. :)

No comments: