02 February 2008

moments away.

We've almost got the filming for Eric's movie done. It'll be a relief when I have my evenings and weekends to myself again, especially to do homework and sleep. I got moderately sick this week from not getting enough sleep... That's normal; I was expecting it. I was afraid it was the flu (as influenza has been sweeping across campus like the plague these past couple of weeks), but I think I lucked out. It was probably either tonsillitis or a severe cold. I've got that same icky tonsillitis feeling in my throat, so maybe it was that.

Aie, me. We'll see how next week goes. I've got lots of homework to do tonight, and then Alycia and I are going to watch some more musicals!

2 comments:

W.E.B. Adamant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryeanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.