28 January 2008

what will be left when I've drawn my last breath?

As usual, but perhaps a little sooner than usual, I'm just trying to keep my head above water these days. Everyday I've got something new added to an already overflowing plate of responsibilities and plans and meetings and all this crap I shouldn't be bothered with but I am. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to do it all.

But I have to. I have to.


I've been assailed with some rather disturbing (and secretly exciting) possibilities for my future.

I'm not going to drop out of college. There is NO question about that; egads, if I dropped out, I would never forgive myself. Besides, there's no point!

Still... maybe I'm not meant to do psychology. I don't know. I mean, yeah, I'm probably still going to get my BA in Psychology as planned. More than likely, I'm still going to get my Masters in counseling psychology, too. And maybe even go for the PsyD I've been wanting. But in the back of my mind, there'll always be an alternate future. Maybe one day. One day-- if I get all my little
duckies in a row.

2 comments:

disneykid1 said...

tell me more, tell me more!

Ryeanna said...

gimme gimme more? gimme more? gimme gimme more?